- 2000 PU Oxford 240 PD durable fabric, Taffeta 190T insulation lets neither cold nor wind in;
- Removable windows provide natural ventilation and are closed with a valve;
- The solid frame of fiberglass guarantees the shelter keeps its shape;
- A window on the roof is made for the chimney shaft; the protective insert is made of a flame-retardant material;
- Corner joints are made of heavy-duty material for reinforcement. Self-tapping ice anchors are easy to grip and will not bend under pressure;
- Extra-wide skirting keeps the drafts out, the shelter suits for 2-3 people;
- Carrying bag with the straps attached.
Insulated Cube ice shelter is very easy to set up and lets the angler feel comfortable never mind what the weather is. Solid frame together with a durable fabric makes Cube resistant to harsh weather conditions. Made in yellow color, with light-reflecting elements, the Cube could be seen even when it is dark. Lightweight and reliable, the Cube makes your winter adventure comfortable and warm.
• Three-layered material: Oxford 240D, Arctica 80, Taffeta 190T
• Size: 70"*70"*78"
• Folded size: 45"*10"*10".
• Suits for 2-3 people
• Weight: 20 lb