- COMFORTABLE & PREMIUM QUALITY – While camping or hiking having a good sleep is essential. But how can you restore your energy sleeping on the ground, which may be cold on summer nights and cause your body to ache? You won’t feel the grounds and rocks with our camping pad, as it’s 2” thick. Polyurethane foam inside the mat keeps the form of your body sleeping, letting you relax. With the non-slip suede polyester cover, you won’t slip while sleeping, and it feels nice to touch and keeps the warmth.
- VERSATILE – You can put this NISUS camping foam pad inside your sleeping bag, tent or car. Going with your family on a trip, or camping with friends, at festivals or sporting events – anywhere you go and stay overnight, you won’t have to care about finding a place to have a good rest. Connect the mats to make a snug spot for your partner, family, or friends.
- QUICK SET UP - There is no need to carry a pump and waste your energy on inflating the mattress: two self-inflating valves provide faster inflating and deflating.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY - The NISUS self-inflating foam sleeping pad weighs only 4 lb, so it’s easy to carry it around and put it in place. Roll the mat down, fix it with two straps included - and you’re ready to go on your journey! The pad is compact (25.6” long and 7” in diameter), and you can place it inside or outside your backpack or in your car – it won’t take a lot of space.
- ACCESSORIES – The package includes a sack with ties for comfortable carrying and storage and a repair kit.
If you have ever experienced sleeping inside the tent or the sleeping bag without a mat or on a thin poor quality one, you know what it feels like – like you’re sleeping on the bare ground when even the smallest rock is felt and makes you ache with discomfort. The back and neck pain which comes as the aftermath is not what you want to feel in the morning, getting ready to take on your trip and activities.
Forget all these as a nightmare with the NISUS lightweight self-inflating sleeping pad!
Thick but soft, it protects your body during sleeping, following the form of your body. Soft, suede-like material adds to the comfort and provides you with additional warmth. The sleeping foam pad dimensions are 74” L x 25” W.
Being tired after the long day outdoors, the last thing to do is to take out the pump and inflate the mattress to have some rest. Our self-inflatable 2-inch sleeping mat is the best solution – don’t waste your time and force on pumping anymore.
Roll down this compact sleeping pad and carry it easily with you wherever you go outdoors. Fixed with the straps, it won’t add extra weight to your gear but will guarantee you a good rest, and thus – an enjoyable outdoor experience!