- Radial blades of high alloy carbon steel guarantee easy drilling of any type of ice;
- The adjustable handle makes drilling comfortable for any angler;
- Ergonomic designed warm handle lowers the armload;
- Seamless body of the auger makes it easier to clean the hole out of the slush;
- Powder-coated paint reduces ice build-up;
- Reliable polymer coating copes with temperature extremes and heavy physical stress;
- Blade protector attached;
- 5-inch cutting diameter. Included extra blades set for wet ice.
The compact ice auger ICEBERG MINI 130R is designed for ice fishing with small ice thickness. The telescopic design allows you to adjust the height of the ice drill to the thickness of the ice and the height of the angler. Iceberg Mini drilling depth is around 2.8 feet and 5-inch in diameter.
The folding mechanism of the handle guarantees the absence of backlash, helps to bring the ice drill instantly into working condition with one movement. This model is made with a reliable seamless auger. The removable head is made of durable composite material, therefore withstands heavy loads.
High-quality blades are suitable for all types of ice.
It is possible to install an adapter with an output shaft diameter of 0.7 feet.
Made in Russia with Siberian spirit. Approved by severe winters.