- Radial blades of high alloy carbon steel guarantee easy drilling of any type of ice;
- The adjustable handle makes drilling comfortable for any angler;
- Ergonomic designed warm handle lowers the armload;
- Seamless body of the auger makes it easier to clean the hole out of the slush;
- Powder-coated paint reduces ice build-up
- Reliable polymer coating copes with temperature extremes and heavy physical stress
- Blade protector attached
- 4, 5-inch cutting diameter.
Nisus Iceberg Siberia is a high-quality hand auger, drilling up to 63" deep, which provides all advantages of the expensive models at a lower price. A new handle folding mechanism guarantees the backlash absence and makes it easier to get the auger into working trim.
Ergonomic design lets the auger spend less effort on drilling, thus leaving much time for fishing. Blades and parts are fairly priced, 2 packs (1 for the wet ice) are attached.
The product details:
Max ice thickness: 63"
Length in working position: 63-84"
Length in transport position: 46.2"
Weight: 8.1 lbs
The pack includes:
Ice auger - 1;
Ice auger blades - 2;
Additional blades - 2;
Blade protector with rubber bands - 1;
Bolt - 6;
Spanner - 1;
Passport - 1.
Made in Russia with Siberian spirit. Approved by severe winters.