- Designed for Nisus Iceberg 4" and 5" ice augers, suit for the most other models of the same size;
- Extremely sharp due to the precise grinding, made of high-carbon steel;
- Sold as a set of two blades;
- Four fixing bolts attached;
- Radial form, perfect for ice drilling. A unique sharpening angle makes it easier to drill through the wet ice.
Blades are made of high-carbon alloy steel. Nisus auger blades guarantee smooth drilling with less effort. The blades are sharpened and cope with the wet ice.
Made in Russia with Siberian spirit. Approved by severe winters.