- 5-inch diameter, 41-inch long steel auger meets most of the professional angler's needs.
- Could be attached to moto, engine, or a handle - and provides efficient performance in all variants;
- Perfectly combined with Nisus Iceberg auger blades for wet ice
- Up to 22mm take-off shaft diameter
- Cutting edge (with blades), M8 screw, and safety case attached.
The auger «ICEBERG 130R v3.0» can be connected to an engine or a screwdriver.
To connect the drill to the shaft of the power-engine, use the thumbscrew. It is allowed to join the power-engine to the drill with the output shaft diameter from 20 to 22 mm.
To connect the auger to the screwdriver, it is necessary to use an adapter (* option) and the thumbscrew. The connection of adapters with the output shaft diameter of 22 mm is allowed.
For the best results of ice drilling when using a screwdriver or a power-engine, we recommend using «ICEBERG 110R Wet Ice» blades.
The auger is equipped with a plastic blade protector to prevent blunting of the blades and to ensure safety from cuts. The blade protector shall be worn immediately after mounting the blades and removed only before the beginning of the drilling of the holes.