- Water-resistant, moisture-repellent, lightweight, and durable hat. Earflaps can be fixed up or down by a buckle strap.
- Keeps your head, forehead, ears, and neck warm even in harsh conditions — best Gift Idea for men, women.
- Perfectly suits for different activities: skiing, snowboarding, motorcycling, running, climbing, hunting, dog-walking, etc.
- Widely beloved by hunters, trappers, anglers, and outfitters.
- Russian-styled, made in Siberia by the people who know how cold the weather could be.
Arctica hat is a warm and lightweight hat with earflaps. The outer part is made of an artificial lightweight chamois, very similar to natural material, which provides windproof and waterproof features. This material is frost-resistant and always remains soft even when the temperature is below zero. The backing made of anti-pealing treated fleece guarantees warmth and additional comfort while wearing, and the inner layer made of synthpop provides better insulation. Earflaps and visor, trimmed with artificial fur, imitating natural one, serve for decor and insulation. Seams are double stitched. The cap fastens at the chin with an adjustable buckle strap, which helps to fit the hat to the size of the head. Buttons located on the sides fix the earflaps of the hat. Arctica could be combined with different types of outerwear and perfectly suits for everyday wear as a stylish headdress.
Item model number: HS-HAB-03